Directions to N.H. Fish and Game Headquarters, 11 Hazen Drive, Concord:
Take exit 14 off Route I-93 in Concord; head east on Loudon Road through a couple of stoplights; at top of hill, turn left onto Hazen Drive at stoplight, follow signs to N.H. Fish and Game Department (second left).
Directions to New Hampshire State Fish Hatcheries:
- Berlin Fish Hatchery and Barry Conservation Camp -- At the end
of York Pond Road off Route 110 in Milan;
- Milford Fish Hatchery -- 386 North
River Road in Milford; (603) 673-1416. (West of Milford, where
Route 101 meets 101A, there is a new bridge over the Souhegan
River -- take that road, turn right at Fitch's Corner and proceed
east; the hatchery will be on your right. The old green metal
bridge to the left of the new one is a landmark, but is no longer
- New Hampton Fish Hatchery -- Route
132, New Hampton; (603) 744-3709. (Route 132 is Main Street. Watch
for Hatchery Road, leading to the lower hatchery station on the
west end of town.)
- Powder Mill Fish Hatchery -- 288 Merrymeeting
Road, New Durham; (603) 859-2041. (On Route 11, there is a flashing
light at the key intersection. If you are driving west from Farmington
on Route 11, take a right, go to Main Street, and take a left
at the country store, and then a right onto Merrymeeting Road.
The hatchery is three miles, on the left.)
- Twin Mountain Fish and Wildlife Center -- Route 3 between Twin Mountain and Whitefield; (603) 846-5108.
- Warren Fish and Wildlife Center -- Old Route 25 in Warren; 603-764-8593.
You may also call for directions to Fish and Game facilities using the contact information below: